Financial Assistance

Financial Assistance for most building projects is available in the form of a Tax Abatement from the City. Contact the Building and Zoning Administrator for more information, or see related information and application above.

Financial assistance to low income families is available for necessary improvements to owner occupied houses. Southeast Iowa Regional Planning Commission Operates this program. For eligibility and an application, contact them at 211 N. Gear Ave West Burlington, Iowa 52655, phone: (319) 753-5107.